Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
TE175 VRV - Wide Mouth Deluxe Package
COUPON CODE "SAVE400"
Takes $400 off for the TE175 system
Sales runs till end of year or until supplies are liquidated
"Add Carry Case" Checking the Add Carry Case box above will add the carry case to your order at the discounted price of $89.00. Your extractor will ship in the carry/protector case when you add the carry case to your order by checking the box above.
You can combine the coupon and discounted carry case price.
"Add Assembly" It is highly recommended! Checking this box above will add the assembly to your total. We will then assemble seal and pressure check your sealed extractor and accessories.
Coupon CODE does not include Assembly.
COMES WITH STAINLESS SAFETY QUICK DISCONNECTS AND BASIC ACCESSORIES PACKAGE FOR SOLVENT RECOVERY.
Does not include the following. INCLUDES THE NEW WIDE MOUTH EXTRACTOR TANK AND REMOVABLE PERFORATION PLATE FOR EASIER REMOVAL OF YOUR EXTRACT IN THE BASE AND PLANT MATERIAL IN THE COLUMN.
(If you want the items below you will have to purchase the Super Deluxe Package or you can add them later)
1. Gauge for checking pressure and or vacuum
2. Schrader Valve for adding pressure.
3. Laser Thermometer
And all Couplers associated with each item above.
THE DELUXE PACKAGE IS A COMPLETE EXTRACTOR WITH RECOVERY ABILITY EXACTLY LIKE THE SUPER DELUXE PACKAGE except for the ommission of these accessories above.
If you want the ability to extract and recover the solvent but do not need the accessories then this is the system for you.
You may already have accessories or may elect to simply order them at a later time.
THESE ACCESSORIES CAN BE ADDED LATER IF DESIRED. The Accessories allow you to take full advantage of all the capabilities of the extractor and make extracting easier and faster and repeatable. Most desired when using the extractor multiple times per day or if you are wanting to repeat what you produce while creating wider varieties of products due to the fact that you can monitor the pressure and temperature exactly.
- 2+ ounce (175 ml) Extractor with External Recovery Condenser Tank With STAINLESS Connections and Accessories for Solvent Recovery only fitted with a VRV Safety Pressure Relief Valve
- New Prices include NEW UPGRADED DESIGN with upgraded tank designs which allows MORE SOLVENT CAPACITY for an increased extraction efficiency to get that extra 3-5% oil out INCREASED AIR BUFFER ZONE to allow more consistent recovery times.
- Includes Vented Relief Valve that relieves excess pressure in the event a tank is accidentally overfilled.
- Includes the NEW WIDE MOUTH Extractor Tank for easier removal of your extract.
- In addition your column will have a removable PERFORATION PLATE so you can more easily empty those tightly packed columns of plant material. Just place a dowel on the perforation plate and push it out from the bottom.
- RAISED TANK BASE to allow better cooling and heating of the tank bottoms.
- LONGER 1/4 FITTINGS for ease of use when opening and closing valves
Extracts from 2+ ounces (75 grams of plant material ) and recover solvent for reuse. Comes with Basic Package plus Recovery System and all the QDs and Valves..
- Recovery tanks allow Recovery of Solvent for Reuse
- Recovery Tank holds 26 liquid ounces or 700 ml volume
- The Extractor Tank holds 26 liquid ounces or 700 ml volume
- Column holds 2+ ounces plant weight or 175 ml volume
- The RC Tank also allows the use of other solvents in combination with butane or pressurized liquid solvents during the same extraction and servers to recover the solvent for reuse.
- Comes as a complete recovery system with Accessory Tank, connections and lines;
- More ACCESSORIES Available and new processes are being added.
STAINLESS SAFETY QUICK DISCONNECTS -3 couplers and 3 nipples for Extractor Tank, Column, Recovery Tank and Recovery Line
- In addition you will now receive a Safety Purge Line with 2 way STAINLESS SAFETY QDs
- One Nickel Plated 1/4" line QD to replace remove and replace your safety purge line if needed.
- One STAINLESS SAFETY QD to remove the SPL from tank being purged. (When using any Safety QD setup, you can not purge pressure from any part of the extractor without a Safety Purge Line with a SAFETY QD)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: