Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
TE3000 Extractor - 2.2 pound 1 kilo
By clicking the ASME option above you are converting your Non ASME TE3000 pump free pkg into a ASME Coded System that can be certified in CO and WA.
Liquidation Sale to move current 2015 inventory.
Capacity/Process Time/ Pump Free System
Extraction from 1 kilo of plant material in a 3 liter column and Recovery of 12 liters or 3.5 gallons of solvent
is performed in 1-3 hours with heaters or 8 hours without use of the heaters.
- You can load any volume of plant material as you want in the column. 25% to 100% full for example.
Running a smaller quantity in a system designed to run larger and faster means you will just finish recovering the lesser
amount of solvent used that much quicker because you use a loading ratio of solvent based on volume of spaced used in the column.
The column and tank ratios are designed so that the column is the maximum column size you can use for this system.
Any larger column would force you to have to recover and loop the solvent back through the plant to complete the extraction.
- You can adjust the contact time to as little as 5 minutes or to your desired soak time in a properly volumized system.
- No looping is required. An adequate volume solvent tank holds the solvent you need to perform a complete extraction.
- Perform the extraction while the solvent is in liquid phase during the entire extraction process.
Liquid phase extractions allow the fastest most efficient temperature adjustments where Gas Phase prevents this control.
- Liquid Phase also allows the use of co solvents to be added to dissolve out chemicals not dissolved by the primary solvent.
- Use any primary solvent that boils at greater than 0F. This system is set up for butane.
The only thing that changes when using other primary solvents is a temperature change during recovery.
- Recovery is a separate process from extraction allowing you to control the temp, time and polarity.Recovering while extracting forces the solvent to remain at a specific temperature and pressure dictated by the recovery
process and it forces the solvent to remain in contact with the plant matter the whole time and eliminates the ability
to add co solvents. This is highly undesirable because it forces you to perform one single type extraction.
Seperating the processes allows you to perform that operation if desired and so much more.
The Non looping process means that you have enough solvent to perform an extraction in one pass allowing you
to extract first and then recover the solvent enabling all those controls.
The Tamisium design separates these two processes giving you back more control to target and avoid various chemicals
by using contact time, teperature and polarity changes.
- The TE3000 and TE12000 incorporate a Wafer Valve and a Sucker Tank to eliminate the need to ever open the larger
Extractor tank to access your finished product. This is safer and decreases production time.
- The systems are carefully designed to self clean eliminating the need to ever clean so long as you incorporate the
Sucker tank and utilize the wafer valve. Your extractor tanks will always appear as new after every use.
- The single most important accessory of a TE3000 and TE12000 is the highly prized Channel Filter which
courses the extract through a long channel of filter medium ranging from 8-30 feet in length allowing the
Activate Charcoal filtering medium enough time to enact full filtering effect. The requirements of AC
are in the realms of time and quanity. Those are carefully calibrated to maximum efficiency for both systems.
No need to recover a less than adequate amount of solvent and loop back through the plant material.
The correct amount of solvent is used once and then recovery is initiated. No looping necessary.
Pump Free System Information:
- 2 Solvent Recovery Tanks.
One acts as a Solvent Delivery Tank and serves as a Second Recovery Tank when emptied.
- 1 Wide Super Fast Extractor Tank
- 1 Buchner Column with removable Buchner Performation Plate and bolt on Lid
- 1 Sucker / Dryer Tank to Drain your Extract into and Dry your Extract in.
- 1 Wafer Valve to seal your Extractor Tank for Safety.
- All the Lines, Heaters, Gauges, and fittings to complete the system.
- All the tanks are prefitted with the nozzles for future automation.
Tamisium TE-3000 1 kilo 3 liter Capacity Production Model Column with Quick Switch Column and with Rapid Solvent Recovery System, Expanded Advanced High Wattage Silicone Heating System with 4 Heaters and 3 controllers, Sucker/Dryer Tank w/Clear and Stainless Lids all Assembled and Tested.
ALL SYSTEMS will include a FREE $995 TE3K WAFER VALVE for a limited time.
ASME coded - means these System Tanks were built using a Nationally Recognized American Standard Mechanical Engineering Process.
They do not need to be Re Reviewed by another engineer. The ASME stamps on the tanks exempt these tanks from any further criticism. ALL other optional valves and fittings are also safety marked with Nationally Recognized Stamps and are rated for the pressures and solvents the system is designed to use. EPR, Letters and cutsheets are provided for certification in all states. Your state or county may require a review of the process and validation that the components and parts are rated properly. We provide a Colorado Licensed EPR for all customers. This EPR may need another Engineer to approve it if your state does not accept Colorado Engineers approvals.
By incorporating the innate physical characteristics of butane to perform a low pressure low temperature extraction we can produce the highest quality extracts in the world with the least effort safely without dangerous contaminating pumps, high heat or pressure.
Any TE3000 or TE12000 can be fully automated and optionally connected to a network that allows downloading recipes and sharing with others on the network. Data visible on the network can be selectivly chosen to be invisible or shown such as user name, address, yields, genus species, and so on. States that require permits and compliance can keep track of operators that opt to be a part of this process enabling faster more accurate tracking and reporting.
A operator can allow contact and purchasing from any member of the network allowing access to the products faster than ever before while also giving credit to all disocoveries and creators of those products
Shown here is the TE-3000 1 kilo 3 Liter capacity Column with 48 Liter Extractor Tank and 48 liter RC Tank.
- The first image depicts the extraction configuration. The solvent Delivery Tank is connected to the top of the plant column ready to send solvent through at the specified temperature and polairty you desire. It will hold the solvent in contact with the plant matter at any time you desire during this operation.
- The second images depicts the solvent recovery configuration. The RC tank is connected to the two top vapor outlets on the Extractor Tank and Column ready to receive and recover all solvent vapor at any speed you desire. 1-10 hours.
- The third image depicts the extract removal configuration which allows you to drain your finished product to further dry it of any trace solvents. As low as 0 ppm solvent is achieved. Once your extract is in your sucker tank and dried it can be removed in the portable safer solution and can be carried to another locatioin where it can be opened and accessed.
It is important to note that the extractor can accumulate many batches before draining or the sucker tank can hold many runs before opening. This decreases production time and increases safety.
12 liters is used to extract from 3 liters of plant material because that is what it takes to perform a complete extraction. It is not magic. It is what is required.
- The first volume enters into the plant and is held in because it absorbs into the plant matter for the most part.
- The second volume enters in to wash out and force the first volume out but mixes to some degree with the first.
- The third volume enters in to wash out what remains and is partially held in by absorbtion. The solvent absorbed into the plant matter is recovered from that position.
A fourth volume is added to allow more space to add co solvents and increase yields due to losses sustained for those that choose to perform very rapid cold extractions.
There is no secret way around using this loading ratio with liquid phase solvation processes. I know because I hold the patent on this process. A sublimating solvent like CO2 may require as much as 40x the solvent as the column will hold. The more pressure used to compress sublimating solvents into less space the less the loading ratio. A liquid phase solvent is already compressed and cannot be compressed any further.
It is known through 1000s of experiments with 100s of different plants with many solvents that by the time the third volume enters the plant most if not all the compounds have been dissolved and washed out. The last 4th volume is absorbed and therefore held in the plant and is recoverd from that position. It is not magic. It is just the way it works. There is no way to use less. Using less sovlent will lead to looping which eliminates all the controls one has over the extraction process.
Systems that use less than 4x solvent than the plant column holds in plant matter are recovering that solvent as it passes out and then they are looping it back through. Looping adds extreme contact time and allows the solvent enough time to dissolve heavy waxes and other dark compounds. This forces those system and their operators to add ultra cold temperatures to disable the solvent's ability to dissolve these heavy dark lipids. Just like sugar does not dissolve well in cold water. It does not dissolve fast in room temp water either if it is not in contact long enough. Reduce time instead and increase production. Those little narrow tanks only save the competitors money. Not you. You will be forced to buy pumps and dry ice for the life of the machine while dealing with the noise limitations and hazards.
In addition to saving money time and labor by using a correctly designed system you will have a correct volume of solvent that can be passed through the plant matter as fast as you want at any temperature with any combination of solvents.
Looping processes only recovery one solvent at a time, disabling you from using co solvents to extract things that butane alone wont dissolve and extract out. Solvents are recovered in order of their boiliing points.
Also you cannot control or even add temperature because the solvent may be recovering from the column while it is extracting sending the solvent into gas phase. Last time I checked it took a lot longer to use air to heat and cool than liquid because when the molecules of solvent are touching each other in liquid phase versus spaced apart in gas phase, they transfer BTUs of heat and cold 20x faster. Temperature changes are transferred by vibration.
This system is capable of extracting from 1.5 - 2.5 pounds and recovering the solvent, safely and pump free, in as fast as 2 hours with 4-6 hours average using the safer more gentle contaminate free distillation process.
Optional Sleeves are available for the Solvent Delivery tanks so that you can use a liquid chiller/heater which is recommended for cooling for heating.
Wafer Valve shown attached to top of Extractor Tank.
The Wafer Valve is a low profile Ball Valve that allows you to seal off the bottom Extractor Tank to safely and quickly remove and replace the column with a optional pre loaded column. You do not have to expose your extractor tank volatile vapors to the atmosphere to change your column or access your extract. Your extract is drained into the Sucker Tank where it can be dried and further prepared using a safer lower volume portable solution. Your extractor tank is left spotless clean and requires no cleaning. We may mention that there are no valves or lines to clean when using the wafer valve. A truly self cleaning system.
If you purchased a Activated Charcoal Canister Filter that we designed for this system and properly named Channel Filter, it would be placed in between the Wafer Valve and Extractor Tank.The Channel Filter for the TE12000 forces your diluted extract to travel over 15 feet through activated charcoal. For AC to work effectively you need this distance and contact time.
There are about 100 different types of Activated Charcoal. Each type filters out different things from liquid extracts. To be able to use AC to filter your extract inline while still diluted by Butane and just after the solid to liquid phase extraction process completes saves time and money and allows access to more isolation and cleaning. All without any volatile compounds lost because you do not have to use a less volatile solvent in a open system filter which would have to be removed using higher boiling points later.
Take a look on the inside of the dryer/sucker tank. This tank is created using several different machined parts. After machining them out they are welded together and then machined again to form a perfect shape to ensure a perfect seal. Welding causes metal to warp. Machining the sealing surface after the parts are welded together corrects any misalignment issues. After the tank is welded and machined, we then remove any weld marks. With every weld, the part is surrounded with Argon Gas to prevent oxidation during the welding process. This is necessary if you want a food grade product that will not trap bacteria or corrode. With food grade parts you cannot have areas for food particles to deposit where bacteria can grow. The surface has to be polished and free of pitting cracks and crevices.
On the top of this short cylindrical tank a o-ring groove is cut into the surface which seals against a flat top with various fittings and a resealing pressure relief valve for safety. These fittings allow you to monitor extract inside while you add more extract or solvent or dry it out for final preparation. You can compile multiple extractions into this tank which allows you to vacuum dry out the extract from multiple runs in a single instance. A heating pad with a temp controller accompanies this very important piece of equipment. Maintaining a constant predetermined temperature to counter any cooling effect from evaporation ensures complete removal of a specific solvent during drying phase. You can also use this tank to steam distil any essential oils from your higher viscosity extracts with the addition of a simple condenser connected to the output. Now you can make expensive more isolated essential oils based on their varying boiling points for less money and have a edge on your competition with this unique steam distillation process.
Here is a closer look at the Solvent Delivery Tank and Recovery Tank. A simple tank that is not so simple. Machined from 10 separate parts and assembled like the sucker tank described above in a specific order that allows us to remove the welds as we go. This unique design allows us to focus temperature transfer in all the right places with carefully engineered ratios of thickness and dimensions. You see here 4 connections strategically placed in various locations. One is for receiving vapors. One is for monitoring with the accessories that are included with every system. There is another fitting which holds a very special safety relief valve that vents unsafe pressures from the tank and reseals after safe pressures have been reached. This relief valve can be set up to vent into the atmosphere or the venting can be directed to another safe location. There is a final valve in the center. This unique carefully designed proprietary fitting allows you to convert your RC Tank into a upright Vapor Tank for receiving or sending vapors. When this valve is used in this way, you can invert your RC Tank onto the Tamisium Column as you have learned to do with the smaller systems which allows you to drain out the solvent using gravity. However, with this new fitting you can easily remove it and replace it with a fitting that has a siphon tube attached. You can do this as many times as you wish. It is self sealing and requires no seals. When a siphon tube is used you can draw liquid from the bottom while the tank is still setting upright. For people that either lack the mobility or the strength to maneuver this tank onto the column, they now have another option and we will tell you how to do it using nothing more than small pressure differentials.
There is much more. Call or email if you have specific questions about any part of the process or system.
Below I have outlined the features and benefits of the now regularly stocked TE3000 Commercial Tamisium System by summarizing what is included in our base commercial systems and why.
Larger systems are built to order and will operate the same way as described below.
1. With the TE3000, our newest Production Commercial System, you can extract from +- 1 kilo of plant material and recover the solvent in between 4-8 hours with the standard system included.
2. Faster 1-2 hour recovery times can be achieved with our proprietary Rapid Solvent Evaporating and Recovery Process.
Note: When extracting out volatile oils and chemicals, any rapid evaporating processes should be avoided. Excessive wattage for heating and cooling is required for this process and you run the risk of evaporating out components that have low boiling points. In this tested and proven process we have optimized the recovery speed in our base design to facilitate the highest yield possible when extracting out volatile oil/chemical components with low boiling points. Consider the fact that all Tamisium Extractors are by design a Volatile Oil Extraction Apparatus. It can do both components with high and low boiling points however it really shines when extracting oils, aromas, fragrances and flavors. Delicate or Aggressive in one system!
Rapid Recovery is an option that we can provide only if you are not worried about evaporating away volatile oils such as in the case when your only target/s are chemicals with high boiling points. You can always run a volatile oil extraction first (defat), remove the finished product, then run the system again targeting other compounds where a rapid recovery process can be useful in saving time.
3. It is a safe enough system that it would allow you to set it up to extract and recover without monitoring. Optional actuator ball valves can fully automate the process. You can set it up to run overnight and come back to a finished product in the morning even without the automation process.
4. You have the option of draining out the extract while still diluted in a small amount of butane or other transport solvent without opening the main tanks.
Or you have the option of completely drying the Extraction Tank of all solvent and creating a concrete which can then be easily removed through the wide port from the tank by accessing the concrete from the inside.
5. An additional tank will be supplied so that you can easily add co solvents to the system after it has been pressurized with the main carrier solvent. This allows you to avoid purging pressure from the system when possible. Avoiding purging allows you to save even more solvent and enhances safety.
6. All tanks are fitted with adequate fittings so that monitoring can take place without being forced to remove other fittings during the various operations.
7. All Tanks will come with custom fitted Removable Heating Jackets. With the exception of the bottom Extraction Tank which will have a high wattage lower bonded heating system that cannot be removed in addition to a removable heating jacket for the wall. The bonded heating jacket will allow you to completely dry or evaporate all the solvent from the tank so that it can be opened with minimal solvent loss. The removable jacket will allow you only evaporate the solvent that touches the wall so that you can more easily leave a small amount of butane solvent in the tank to maintain dilution and easy removal of the extract by draining in the case that you do not want to open the tank or see a need to further refine the extract while you set the main system up to run again.
8. All Recovery Tanks are fitted standard with a VRV Valve for safety. Vented Relief Valve.
9. We are working with a company to design a digital temperature probe to monitor evaporating temps and recovery temps digitally and wirelessly. We feel monitoring this parameter is a major key to producing and repeating some of the highest quality extractions ever produced.
A fitting will be supplied on all tanks to accommodate a constant temperature monitor. Other accessories will be removable to avoid mishaps during movement of the tanks.
10. On the smaller designs, you still have the option to vertically assemble your system OR you can set the Solvent Delivery Tank upright beside the extractor tank and siphon the solvent from the tank with our custom siphon assembly supplied with each Solvent/Recovery Tank. No need for vacuum pumps. We have it all figured out for you.
This system design can be up scaled to any size but a vertical stacking option would obviously be limited to how much weigh you can safely lift.
As for the columns of plant material we can supply you with column lifting and rotating machines.
Price $24,995 for a complete TE3000 system with Extra RC Tank. 4 silicone heaters, 2 heat controllers, Sucker/Dryer Tank with stainless lid. Assembled Pressure checked and tested.
- You get a 3000 ml column which holds over 2 pounds of plant material. The column lid threads on for easy access and has been configured to allow you to recover solvent from the bottom and top of the column simultaneously.
- 12,000 ml Extractor Tank with Wide mouth access and bottom drain access. Comes with a High Wattage permanent bonded Silicone Heating Pad on tank bottom controlled by a dual zone controller accurate to 1 degree
- 12,000 ml Solvent Delivery Tank / Solvent Recovery Tank with Heating Jacket controlled by a dual zone controller accurate to one degree.
- Extra 12,000 ml Solvent Delivery Tank / Solvent Recovery Tank to cut recovery times in half and recover solvent simultaneously while extracting.
- 4000 ml Solvent Dryer / Evaporator Tank / Catch Tank with 10" wide mouth access and heating pad with temperature controller. A Stainless Lid and a See Thru Lid. Collect multiple extractions into one easy access tank that is designed for easy refinement and cleaning extracts of solvents with a vacuum pump.
- Over $4,000 of Stainless Safety Connections and Stainless Steel Braided Caustic Chemical High Pressure Lines. You get a separate set for all liquid or vapor transfers for each process.
- Safety inline Relief Valves with pre set Crack Pressures on every tank
- All Accessories needed to monitor and control your extraction parameters so you can repeat the process over and over to ensure you get the same quality out every time.
- Multiple connections of various sizes on every tank for easy accessory hook up and monitoring while liquid and vapor transfers are taking place.
- Liquid Siphon conversion kit for both Recovery and Solvent Delivery Tanks. This kit gives you the ability to take vapor from a tank or liquid without inverting the tank. However you still have the ability to Invert the Solvent Delivery Tank and stack it on the system if you are concerned with space. If lifting weight is an issue you can siphon the solvent from the tank without inverting if desired.
- ALL YOU NEED TO PROVIDE IS THE SOLVENT AND PLANT MATERIAL!
What can this extractor do for your business?
- All test have shown results to be superior to any other oil extraction process.
- Cost to operate is a fraction compared to high temp and high pressure systems.
- Safety is paramount and is the reason behind the conception of the original system. Safety Redundancy in place.
- Bio Fuel and some Medicine production that was cost prohibitive can now be cost effective.
- Extracts Slow, Fast, Hot, Sub Freezing, With multiple polarity solvents so you can target one specific component in a plant in a zero pressure or higher system for the first time ever with Zero Negative Reaction.
- Consumes the lowest wattage of any extractor or solvent recovery system ever created. Now a cost effective bio fuel extractor is a reality. Can create fuel with a negative loss for the first time. Better than cost effective. It is now profitable.
- Extracts and recovers the solvent in one cycle. No need to set to extract and then again to recover the solvent. Set it up, Leave it overnight and come back to a finished product.
- No compressors or pumps or any of the problems associated with their use are necessary anymore. When extracting chemicals with high boiling points you can accomplish even faster recovery times than with commercial recovery machines, hassle and worry free, with our proven system of recovery. With volatile oils with lower boiling points requiring slower solvent recovery you still have that option. The best of both worlds.
If you are interested in having your own 2 pound or larger oil extractor, contact Tamisium Extractors Inc. by email to discuss options for purchase or call direct at 817-726-7525.
Please remember that most solvents are flammable. When opening and closing any of the extractors, please safely purge the units and do so in a well ventilated, spark free environment. The smaller units can be taken outside. Know the properties of the solvents being used for any process of any extraction with any apparatus. Accessory Safety Purge lines are available for each extractor.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: